A one day executive program of advanced Value Based Sales and Pricing Strategies
MELBOURNE 6th MAY 2013 SYDNEY 20th MAY 2013
Hilton South Wharf Hilton Hotel
To obtain a copy of the SALES & PRICING MASTERCLASS WORKSHOP course agenda, please contact +61 2 9091 0226 or email: masterclass @ pricinginsight.com.au
Sales & Pricing Masterclass addresses nine margin forces impacting profitability
- Commoditisation - Are customers telling you they can get the same service / product elsewhere for less?
- Procurement - Do you have to negotiate with procurement teams?
- Global and regional price transparency - Are you under pressure to match lowest global prices?
|SALES STRATEGY |
- Sales force effectiveness - Does your sales team have the skill to sell at higher prices?
- Sales force efficiency - Are you negotiating with the gatekeeper, influencer or economic buyer?
- Irrational competitors - Are your competitors cherry-picking or undercutting your product or service offer?
|PRICING STRATEGY |
- Cost-Plus pricing - Is your business still using Cost-Plus?
- Price rise management - How successful was your most recent price rise?
- Pricing Architecture - Is your list price structured to maximise profit?
Business case checklist for attending:
- Do we have margin pressure on our key products or services?
- Have we identified that we need to go to market differently?
- Do we need to empower our sales teams with more effective toolkits and techniques to protect revenues and margin and grow more profitably?
- Do we have a sales force greater than 20 staff?
- Do we have a product or service portfolio greater than 50?
- Do we have a customer portfolio greater than 20?
- Do we have multiple contract types and channels to market?
- Do we have different or conflicting viewpoints across the executive leadership team on the right pricing strategy for the business?
Who will attend?
Senior executives from Sales, Marketing and Commercial / Pricing teams who are responsible for pricing strategy or operations will be benefit from the program. Project teams involved in business excellence improvement program will also find the course of benefit.
Industries that will benefit from attending this course:
Agriculture & Raw Materials, Business Services, Construction, Legal Services, Manufacturing – [Building Materials, Chemicals, Consumer Durables, Capital Equipment, Industrial Products], Mining Services, Transport and Storage, Wholesale Trade – Import & Export.
They benefit of this course is that the principles are applicable across a wide range of B2B business models.
Companies who attend:
Wide range of Fortune 500, ASX Listed and private Equity owned companies attend. Some companies send just one person whilst other send a cross functional team. The latter option provides more value as executives return to the workplace with a common value based sales and pricing language to drive through new initiatives as a team.
The Sales and Pricing MasterClass will provide your team with an immediate platform to gain understanding, alignment and develop a commercially realistic action for your business to use value based pricing and selling to drive profit growth.
Using the learning philosophy of 70 % (on the job learning) , 20 % coaching and mentoring 10% “learning in the classroom”, the Sales and Pricing masterclass provides your business with a new way of approaching the challenge of protecting and generating revenues whilst ensuring continued earnings growth.
This is a new methodology pioneered over the last 5 years bringing together a series of toolsets, techniques and processes that set you apart from competition and provide your customers with a clear value equation to buy from you at the right price.
After completing the course, delegates can apply what they have learnt into practice immediately and embed key concepts, ideas and approaches. A follow up coaching session is provide for every delegate to support course initiatives and maximise value for each delegate.
Course benefits summary:
- How Value Based Pricing and Sales expands gross margins by up to 300+ basis points and generates + 30% earnings growth
- Understand why Cost Plus Pricing and Selling is losing you $ millions in profit and how to migrate to value based pricing
- How Fortune 500, ASX & Private Equity use pricing as a strategic earnings driver
- How to develop a detailed project plan to drive quick wins and long term margin expansion initiatives
- Develop sophisticated value based contract pricing solutions
- Implement advanced pricing capability to empower your sales force
- Opportunity to build new high quality customer networks built on aligned values and objectives
In house workshops
(Customised to your business or industry)
HOW TO REGISTER - 3 OPTIONS
1) On the left-side of screen, select the course (date and location) you wish to attend
2) Click on the 'Purchase' tab and enter your details to secure your booking
3) Please ensure you answer the four pre-workshop questions in detail to ensure you get the most out of the Pricing Masterclass
Please contact +61 2 9091 0226 to register your team, discuss your specific commercial requirements or in house workshop program needs.
Email delegate names, titles, email addresses, contact phone number and name of authorising manager to mastercclass @ pricinginsight.com.au You will will be send confirmation email of registration, tax invoice and course details.
PRICING INSIGHT ALUMNI COMPANIES
Our attendee profile ranges from C-level leadership teams to senior executives in sales, marketing and finance working. Some of your competitors, customers and suppliers many be part of the Alumni.
See below for list of masterclass Alumni companies:
Atlas Specialty Metals
Aurec Human Capital
Australia Wright Metals
Australian Air Express
Australian Maritime and
Australian Institute of
Australian Truck & Auto Parts
AZ Electronic Materials
Chamber of Commerce and Industry Western Australia
Citywide Service Solutions
Complete Office Supplies
Fulcrum Capital Partners
Hexion Speciality Chemicals
Manukau City Council
MM Electrical Merchandising
MTU Detroit Diesel
National Australia Bank
National Starch & Chemical
North Coast TAFE
NSW Business Chamber
Offset Alpine Printing
Otis Elevator Company
PPG Architectural Coatings
Pretty Girl Fashion Group
Redflex Traffic Systems
Sampford IXL/Backwell IXL
Smith & Smith
Smorgon Steel Reinforcing
St Johns Ambulance
Stramit Building Products
Wine Makers Federation of Australia